Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What I have been up to, lately.


I must say, I have been remiss in keeping up with my blog! However, I am going to get back into the groove here and share things that fascinate, inspire and feed my passions. I have been very busy with my decorating and staging business as well as throwing myself back into my pottery.

I received a call in January from a representative of the Trinity School in Atlanta. She asked if I would sell some of my work in the Spotlight on Art Show that is put on every year. The only problem was that I only had 3 weeks to get some work done from start to finish.

Where there is a will there is a way.... especially if you are a stubborn redhead!

After the show, my work was picked up from Holly Street who has an amazing decorating blog called Things that Inspire. http://www.thingsthatinspire.net/ Holly also has an online art gallery called Quatrefoil Designs. http://www.quatrefoildesign.bigcartel.com/
Here are some images of my pears as photographed by Holly.

No comments:

Post a Comment